About my holiday

Hey my name is Tina. In the holidays I went to Hamilton. In Hamilton I went to stay with my mum for the holiday. When my dad dropped me and my brothers of my mum took us to town. In town we went shopping it was fun.After we did shopping we went to time zone.when we got to time zone me and my mum took some photos it was fun. Then me and my mum's boyfriend played pool it was cool and funny I liked it. When we had fun at tie zone we went to me uncle house it was his Birthday he is 30 years old. After the Birthday we went back home and which movie's. After the movie's we which we went to bed. The next morning we went to my nan and koro. At my nan and koro house we went to the beach and had a swim and got some fish and chip to eat on the way. when we got the fish and chips we got in the car and went back home.A hour later we had to the hospital because my koro was in ICU it was sad to see my koro in ICU.